- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4931 Cornelia Dr, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $114,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 04302662
- Zillow Home ID: 65006683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4931 Cornelia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rockwell Park-Hemphill Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% higher than in Charlotte, and 102.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rockwell Park-Hemphill Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rockwell Park-Hemphill Heights home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,592 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 2007
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 4925 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$94K321,204
- 4921 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$83K321,038
- 4924 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$98K32.51,538
- 4928 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$87K32.51,440
- 4920 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$92K321,204
- 4915 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$92K321,204
- 4938 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$95K32.51,367
- 4912 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$77K321,058
- 4944 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$116K32.52,156
- 4911 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,750
- 3701 Starmount Ave Charlotte, NC$121K331,594
- 3620 Old Wagon Rd Charlotte, NC$81K321,038
- 3616 Old Wagon Rd Charlotte, NC$119K32.51,942
- 4904 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,741
- 3811 Starmount Ave Charlotte, NC$126K311,518
- 4907 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$95K321,204
- 3610 Old Wagon Rd Charlotte, NC$98K321,204
- Black Fox Ct Charlotte, NC$163K------
- 4903 Cornelia Dr Charlotte, NC$100K42.51,584
- Old Wagon Rd Charlotte, NC$97K331,538
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.