4935 Perth St, Denver, CO 802494 beds, 3 baths, 3,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,192 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0014401020000
- Zillow Home ID: 61432942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4935 Perth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gateway - Green Valley Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.2% higher than in Denver, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values.
- 4937 Perth St Denver, CO$260K42.53,192
- 4925 Perth St Denver, CO$265K433,192
- 4945 Perth St Denver, CO$248K42.52,548
- 4905 Perth St Denver, CO$237K42.52,548
- 4947 Perth St Denver, CO$259K333,192
- 4916 Perth St Denver, CO$254K433,176
- 4906 Perth St Denver, CO$255K42.53,192
- 4926 Perth St Denver, CO$242K42.52,732
- 4868 Perth St Denver, CO$295K433,294
- 4876 Perth St Denver, CO$361K333,769
- Perth St Denver, CO$191K42.51,942
- 4878 Perth St Denver, CO$370K544,380
- 4866 Perth St Denver, CO$313K43.53,708
- 4957 Perth St Denver, CO$258K32.53,192
- 4948 Perth Ct Denver, CO$252K42.53,192
- 4886 Perth St Denver, CO$295K42.53,708
- 4936 Perth St Denver, CO$255K42.53,192
- 4936 Perth St # 0 Denver, CO$245K42.53,192
- 4965 Perth St Denver, CO$248K433,176
- 4958 Perth Ct Denver, CO$230K42.52,548
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.