4936 Carry Back Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 2 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 18 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 21309198
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 491034115028000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1131774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4936 Carry Back Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 4930 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$170K41.52,668
- 4942 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$95K3--1,892
- 4924 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K3--1,354
- 4953 Candy Spots Ct Indianapolis, IN$103K411,676
- 4943 Candy Spots Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K311,318
- 4918 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$99K3--1,417
- 4933 Candy Spots Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K3--1,350
- 4941 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$133K31.51,905
- 4923 Candy Spots Ct Indianapolis, IN$110K311,520
- 4937 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$136K331,614
- 4931 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$121K422,135
- 4912 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$121K41.52,028
- 4962 Candy Spots Ct Indianapolis, IN$107K321,482
- 5714 Ensenada Ave Indianapolis, IN$107K4--1,506
- 5718 Ensenada Ave Indianapolis, IN$80K3--971
- 4925 Carry Back Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K311,602
- 5710 Ensenada Ave Indianapolis, IN$72K3--910
- 4913 Candy Spots Ct Indianapolis, IN$105K3--1,354
- 5722 Ensenada Ave Indianapolis, IN$71K31910
- 5706 Ensenada Ave Indianapolis, IN$72K311,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.