4939 Encino Ave, Encino, CA 913164 beds, 2 baths, 2,197 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 34 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $592
- MLS #: SW14133366
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,197 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 243
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 2290007003
- Zillow Home ID: 19993863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4939 Encino Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 70.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Encino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Encino home values.
- 17531 Encino Ln Encino, CA$2.05M66.55,392
- 4933 Encino Ave Encino, CA$2.67M667,608
- 4947 Encino Ave Encino, CA$2.08M556,100
- 4919 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.22M322,246
- 17530 Encino Ln Encino, CA$2.37M565,563
- 4915 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.45M444,324
- 4914 Encino Ter Encino, CA$1.88M744,107
- 17531 Encino Ln Encino, CA$2.17M66.55,392
- 4923 Encino Ter Encino, CA$2.04M654,016
- 4944 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.93M544,473
- 4901 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.49M544,509
- 4952 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.37M343,610
- 4900 Encino Ter Encino, CA$1.53M443,814
- 4926 Encino Ave Encino, CA$2.41M566,430
- 4917 Encino Ter Encino, CA$1.37M443,385
- 4916 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.46M532,726
- 4909 Encino Ter Encino, CA$1.56M653,371
- 17530 Palora St Encino, CA$1.34M453,700
- 4906 Encino Ave Encino, CA$1.54M654,372
- 4849 Encino Ave Encino, CA$6.24M578,911
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292