4939 Ridgefield Cir, Fairfield, CA 945344 beds, 2 baths, 2,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,642 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 569 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Other, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Cement, Showing \ Pets-See Confid, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Spanish/Mediterr
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,353 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0181572010
- Zillow Home ID: 69027981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4939 Ridgefield Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% less than in Fairfield, and 20.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94534 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94534 home values.
- 4943 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$498K432,755
- 4935 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$636K53.54,260
- 4931 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$607K55.53,411
- 4947 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$611K52.53,411
- 1877 Blue Rock Ct Fairfield, CA$614K633,497
- 4936 Paramount Way Fairfield, CA$411K5--4
- 1881 Blue Rock Ct Fairfield, CA$586K54.53,411
- 4954 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$638K53.54,260
- 4950 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$544K52.53,411
- 4927 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$481K432,755
- 4958 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$607K54.53,411
- 4946 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$573K633,497
- 4932 Paramount Way Fairfield, CA$457K422,353
- 4962 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$549K633,497
- 1885 Blue Rock Ct Fairfield, CA$574K633,497
- 4942 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$637K53.54,260
- Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$492K432,755
- 4923 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$638K53.54,260
- 4938 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$492K432,755
- 4966 Ridgefield Cir Fairfield, CA$640K53.54,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.