494-496 E 4th StUNIT 4, SOUTH BOSTON, MA 02127
Sold on 1/10/14: $540,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,429 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1994
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $540,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Steam / Sauna,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ Low-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Zillow Home ID59148040
- Parcel #W:06 P:02013 S:018
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #2
- Days on Zillow59
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$514,067||$483K – $540K||+$6,185||$359||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,750/mo||$2.3K – $3.5K/mo||-$20||$1.92||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 11.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Boston, and 67.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 494-496 E 4th Street UNIT 4
- 470 E 4th St APT 1 Boston, MA--------
- 494-496 E 4th St UNIT 1 South Boston, MA$471K21.01,352
- 494-496 E 4th St UNIT 2 South Boston, MA$476K21.751,352
- 494-496 E 4th St UNIT 3 South Boston, MA$507K21.01,429
- 496 E 4th St # 2 Boston, MA$509K22.01,352
- 498 E 4th St UNIT A South Boston, MA$533K22.51,283
- 498 E 4th St UNIT B South Boston, MA$474K21.51,025
- Boston Wharf Rd Boston, MA$389K------
- Preble St Boston, MA$403K------
- Barnard Pl Boston, MA$402K21.5832
- O St South Boston, MA$690K65.03,286
- 6 Athens St South Boston, MA$533K22.0--
- Columbia Road South Boston, MA$343K32.01,000
- 2 N St South Boston, MA$301KStudio1.0550
- 195 West Third St- 1 #1 Boston, MA$561K32.5--
- 7 Athens St South Boston, MA$586K33.0--
- Dorchester Ave Boston, MA$719K------
- E 8th St South Boston, MA$1.59M86.07,038
- Silver St Boston, MA$367K------
- Dorchester Ave Boston, MA$403K------
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005