494 Lincoln Ave, Staten Island, NY 103063 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 180 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $248
- MLS #: 383765
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 038190026
- Zillow Home ID: 32333472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 494 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midland Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% greater than in New York, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midland Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midland Beach home values.
- 500 Lincoln Ave Staten Island, NY$381K421,058
- 244 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$403K----1,800
- 242 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$371K----1,800
- 246 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY--331,875
- 250 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$398K----1,260
- 506 Lincoln Ave Staten Island, NY$265K----640
- 901 Nugent Ave Staten Island, NY$403K----1,890
- 899 Nugent Ave Staten Island, NY$228K----1,100
- 254 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$419K----1,277
- 508 Lincoln Ave Staten Island, NY$275K----632
- 907 Nugent Ave Staten Island, NY$417K----1,848
- 909 Nugent Ave Staten Island, NY$260K21968
- 493 Lincoln Ave Staten Island, NY$408K----1,700
- 495 Lincoln Ave Staten Island, NY$234K----960
- 258 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$374K----1,344
- 241 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$469K----2,232
- 501 Lincoln Ave Staten Island, NY$368K----921
- 911 Nugent Ave Staten Island, NY$368K----1,700
- 245 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$456K----2,232
- 260 Kiswick St Staten Island, NY$366K----1,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292