4941 Ambrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900274 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $1,400,000
- Price/sqft: $343
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 5589011016
- Zillow Home ID: 20809742
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4941 Ambrose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 4947 Ambrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.46M43.52,420
- 4953 Ambrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.9M32.52,300
- Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.83M533,034
- 2029 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.5M221,492
- 2070 N Edgemont St Los Angeles, CA$1.77M432,553
- 4930 Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.89M332,621
- 2066 N Edgemont St Los Angeles, CA$1.98M553,646
- 4959 Ambrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M321,848
- 4956 Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.65M435,000
- 4948 Ambrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.67M332,227
- 4920 Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.83M33.53,100
- 2060 N Edgemont St Los Angeles, CA$2.02M433,421
- 2045 N Edgemont St Los Angeles, CA$1.8M332,788
- 2017 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.38M454,000
- 4962 Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA$2.56M54.53,942
- 4963 Ambrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.71M522,445
- 4954 Ambrose Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.08M222,415
- 4962 Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.86M54.53,493
- 2022 N Kenmore Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.92M332,490
- 4910 Los Feliz Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.6M543,067
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.