4943 Barstow St, Los Angeles, CA 900323 beds, 2 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 5218018021
- Zillow Home ID: 20642319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4943 Barstow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 4947 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$455K432,298
- 4939 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$331K11768
- 4931 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$263K11663
- 4928 Twining St Los Angeles, CA$443K421,803
- 4930 Twining St Los Angeles, CA$339K21936
- 4925 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$266K11604
- 3233 Castalia Ave Los Angeles, CA$300K21744
- 4922 Twining St Los Angeles, CA$427K421,525
- 4959 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$358K21800
- 4936 Twining St Los Angeles, CA$338K31640
- 3229 Castalia Ave Los Angeles, CA$316K21744
- Templeton St Los Angeles, CA$467K632,215
- 4916 Twining St Los Angeles, CA$373K311,011
- 4923 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$430K321,210
- 4940 Twining St Los Angeles, CA$304K21714
- 4942 Barstow St # 44 Los Angeles, CA$349K211,094
- 4936 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$476K542,687
- 4921 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$369K21812
- 3225 Castalia Ave Los Angeles, CA$324K21744
- 4928 Barstow St Los Angeles, CA$372K421,313
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.