- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 706 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,658 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 138034
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Gas Range, Appliances \ Microwave, Apx Heated SqFt Range \ 1250-1499, Basement \ Bath, Basement \ Partial, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central Electric, Cooling \ Window Unit(s), Dining \ Dining/Living, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping, Garage Type/Capacity \ 1-Carport, Heat Fuel/Type \ Electric, Heat Fuel/Type \ Gas, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Island, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Sloped, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable TV, Property Type \ Single Family, Rooms \ Family, Type & Style \ Other-See Remarks, Water/Sewer \ Connect Public Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 096 072 010
- Zillow Home ID: 76579281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $54-83K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31907 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Columbus as a whole. Among 31907 homes, this home is 14.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbus, and 95.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31907 home values.
|4950 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$58K||3||2||1,050|
|4940 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$69K||3||1.5||1,452|
|4954 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$62K||3||1.5||953|
|4934 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$67K||4||1.5||1,452|
|4947 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$56K||3||1.5||1,075|
|4939 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$58K||3||1.5||1,075|
|1322 Sturkie Dr Columbus, GA||$73K||3||1.5||1,207|
|4955 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$58K||3||1.5||1,075|
|4931 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$49K||3||1||1,075|
|5313 Burbank St Columbus, GA||$59K||3||1||975|
|4962 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$62K||3||1.5||1,140|
|1324 Sturkie Dr Columbus, GA||$53K||3||1.5||1,000|
|4930 Bonnybrook Way Columbus, GA||$46K||3||1.5||975|
|5319 Burbank St Columbus, GA||$58K||3||1.5||1,100|
|1326 Sturkie Dr Columbus, GA||$53K||3||1.5||1,085|
|5307 Burbank St Columbus, GA||$84K||2||2||1,530|
|4957 Bonnybrook Ct Columbus, GA||$62K||3||1.5||1,209|
|1314 Sturkie Dr Columbus, GA||$55K||3||1||--|
|1482 Floyd Rd Columbus, GA||$45K||3||1.5||1,000|
|5325 Burbank St Columbus, GA||$59K||3||1.5||1,008|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!