- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4944 Parke Brook Dr, Acworth, GA 301012 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $496,267
- Price/sqft: $353
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 250 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Parcel #: 20001002040
- Zillow Home ID: 87680352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4944 Parke Brook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30101, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.4% greater than in Acworth, and 123.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30101 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Acworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30101 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,281 sqft, 3,049 sqft lot, built in 2001
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
Nearby Schools in Acworth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292