- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 1,302 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $221,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 35, Apx Lot Size Range \ 24, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Sunburst, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Greenway, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horse Features \ Barn, Horse Features \ Stall, Horses \ Y, Jr. High School \ Desert Foothills, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ None, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Lender Owned/REO, Tax Municipality \ Glendale, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,610 sqft
- Parcel #: 20728048
- Zillow Home ID: 7951312
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 48.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|4934 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$339K||--||2.5||2,120|
|5004 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$317K||4||2||2,000|
|4941 W Tierra Buena Ln Glendale, AZ||$341K||4||2||1,980|
|4924 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$351K||--||2.75||2,360|
|5014 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$351K||5||4||2,360|
|5001 W Tierra Buena Ln Glendale, AZ||$351K||--||3.75||2,360|
|4931 W Tierra Buena Ln Glendale, AZ||$310K||--||2||1,888|
|4943 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$328K||--||2||1,980|
|4933 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$392K||--||--||2,936|
|5003 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$338K||--||2||2,196|
|5011 W Tierra Buena Ln Glendale, AZ||$461K||--||--||2,932|
|4921 W Tierra Buena Ln Glendale, AZ||$391K||--||3.75||3,373|
|4914 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$340K||--||--||2,120|
|5024 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$340K||--||2||2,220|
|4923 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$343K||--||2.5||2,077|
|5013 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$358K||3||2.5||2,300|
|5021 W Tierra Buena Ln Glendale, AZ||$328K||--||2||2,030|
|4911 W Tierra Buena Ln Glendale, AZ||$367K||--||3.75||2,588|
|4913 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$373K||--||--||2,865|
|5023 W Waltann Ln Glendale, AZ||$328K||--||2||1,998|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!