- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4944 Walton Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 1 bath, 1,698 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,680 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $296,900
- Price/sqft: $175
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,698 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 462077500
- Zillow Home ID: 10452946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4944 Walton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedar Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% greater than in Philadelphia, and 69.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cedar Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedar Park home values.
- 4942 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$236K411,698
- 4946 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$194K411,698
- 4940 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$199K411,698
- 4948 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$240K41.51,698
- 4938 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$231K411,698
- 4950 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$236K411,698
- 4936 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$239K411,698
- 4952 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$247K31.51,698
- 4934 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$216K311,698
- 4954 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$198K411,698
- 4939 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$285K----2,352
- 4937 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$174K----2,352
- 4935 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$242K----2,352
- 4904 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$241K----2,289
- 4932 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$212K411,698
- 4956 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$213K311,698
- 4930 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$223K411,698
- 4958 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$234K411,698
- 4931 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$275K----3,024
- 4947 Walton Ave Philadelphia, PA$260K411,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!