4946 Stacy St, Oakland, CA 946053 beds, 2 baths, 1,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1989 for $228,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 048 629902000
- Zillow Home ID: 24808983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4946 Stacy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chabot Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% lower than in Oakland, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Chabot Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chabot Park home values.
- 4940 Stacy St Oakland, CA$523K32.51,708
- 4952 Stacy St Oakland, CA$522K32.51,708
- 4960 Stacy St Oakland, CA$513K321,540
- 10826 Cotter St Oakland, CA$547K321,284
- 10900 Cotter St Oakland, CA$486K321,539
- 4928 Stacy St Oakland, CA$530K32.51,708
- 10820 Cotter St Oakland, CA$469K321,490
- 10912 Cotter St Oakland, CA$457K321,304
- 4972 Stacy St Oakland, CA$543K321,539
- 4941 Stacy St Oakland, CA$460K321,309
- 10812 Cotter St Oakland, CA$508K321,490
- 4949 Stacy St Oakland, CA$457K321,309
- 10920 Cotter St Oakland, CA$516K331,304
- 4935 Stacy St Oakland, CA$590K421,652
- 4955 Stacy St Oakland, CA$536K321,309
- 4910 Stacy St Oakland, CA$590K32.51,920
- 4929 Stacy St Oakland, CA$534K321,579
- 4980 Stacy St Oakland, CA$549K321,621
- 10928 Cotter St Oakland, CA$517K321,428
- 4961 Stacy St Oakland, CA$542K521,649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!