- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,686 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 15010416
- Parking: Off street
- Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking Description \ Off Street, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Softener \ None, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Heat Source \ Gas, Water Heat \ Gas, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Architecture \ Traditional, Property Type \ Residential, Basement Description \ Full, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Dining \ Separate Dining, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Master Bath Descr. \ Whirlpool & Sep Shwr, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Bedroom Description \ In-Law Quarters, Style \ 2.5 Story, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.7%, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 44900200600
- Zillow Home ID: 2981091
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Saint Louis home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for St. Louis Metro as a whole. Among Saint Louis homes, this home is 55.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saint Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74% higher than in St. Louis Metro, and 231.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saint Louis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in St. Louis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saint Louis home values.
|4940 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$91K||--||2.5||2,000|
|4954 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$115K||--||2||2,546|
|4958 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$118K||--||2||3,116|
|4934 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$69K||--||1.5||1,932|
|4945 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$83K||--||1||2,064|
|4949 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$93K||--||1||2,250|
|4937 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$110K||4||2||2,912|
|4953 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$79K||5||2||1,728|
|4964 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$109K||5||2||2,106|
|4949 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$74K||--||1.5||2,716|
|4957 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$95K||--||1||2,340|
|4964 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$90K||--||--||--|
|4928 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$94K||--||2||2,874|
|4959 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$86K||--||2.5||1,899|
|4933 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$60K||--||1||1,880|
|4943 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$50K||--||1||1,768|
|4961 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$78K||--||1||1,612|
|4929 Lotus Ave Saint Louis, MO||$57K||--||1.5||1,756|
|4965 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$76K||--||1||2,294|
|4970 Wabada Ave Saint Louis, MO||$103K||--||1.5||2,244|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!