4947 Wood St, La Mesa, CA 919414 beds, 3 baths, 2,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $540,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4948632700
- Zillow Home ID: 17034457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4947 Wood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.2% less than in La Mesa, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91941 home values.
- 4957 Wood St La Mesa, CA$433K211,429
- 4925 Wood St La Mesa, CA$421K211,326
- 4941 Wood St La Mesa, CA$443K321,486
- 9036 Lemon Ave La Mesa, CA$377K321,492
- 4965 Wood St La Mesa, CA$462K21.51,805
- 4909 Wood St La Mesa, CA$563K322,024
- 9041 Madison Ave La Mesa, CA$435K321,350
- 9033 Madison Ave La Mesa, CA$401K311,072
- 4977 Wood St La Mesa, CA$475K421,700
- 9039 Madison Ave La Mesa, CA$474K321,838
- 4987 Wood St La Mesa, CA$443K321,317
- 4940 Wood St La Mesa, CA$410K211,197
- 8999 Moisan Way La Mesa, CA$445K321,350
- 4924 Wood St La Mesa, CA$339K21826
- 8998 Moisan Way La Mesa, CA$431K41.51,408
- 8998 Lemon Ave La Mesa, CA$339K21.5936
- 4990 Wood St La Mesa, CA$438K421,385
- 9016 Madison Ave La Mesa, CA$357K21960
- 9024 Madison Ave La Mesa, CA$477K431,955
- 9025 Lemon Ave La Mesa, CA$442K321,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.