4948 Brockwood Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631284 beds, 2 baths, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,123 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 29L240134
- Zillow Home ID: 2908233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4948 Brockwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63128 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.9% higher than in Concord, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63128 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Concord.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63128 home values.
- 4954 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$199K421,765
- 4942 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$200K421,765
- 4960 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$191K321,386
- 4936 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$146K421,765
- 5055 Reynosa Dr Saint Louis, MO$233K321,788
- 5061 Reynosa Dr Saint Louis, MO$223K321,788
- 5049 Reynosa Dr Saint Louis, MO$233K321,788
- 4951 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$161K421,706
- 4957 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$147K321,594
- 4945 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$157K421,706
- 5067 Reynosa Dr Saint Louis, MO$271K421,950
- 4930 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$156K31.51,765
- 4966 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$196K321,386
- 5041 Reynosa Dr Saint Louis, MO$191K42.52,052
- 4963 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$181K31.51,114
- 4939 Brockwood Dr Saint Louis, MO$152K421,706
- 4837 Holmeswood Ct Saint Louis, MO$167K321,229
- Yacht View Dr #PH5 MO$107K--1--
- Yacht View Dr MO$107K--1--
- 5073 Reynosa Dr Saint Louis, MO$203K42.51,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!