- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4949 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 3 baths, 2,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $558,500
- Price/sqft: $209
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,673 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1343860060
- Zillow Home ID: 45067560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4949 Bayshore Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballast Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 52.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Tampa, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 4947 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$605K332,856
- 4951 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$542K332,673
- 4945 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$611K333,157
- 4953 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$551K332,673
- 4955 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$471K332,673
- 4955 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$501K332,673
- 2703 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL--Studio----
- 4957 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$612K332,827
- 4941 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$666K432,842
- 4959 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$613K332,827
- 4961 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$664K332,673
- Bayshore Blvd UNIT 116 Tampa, FL$464K32.52,500
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way APT G Tampa, FL$392K232,354
- 4907 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 116 Tampa, FL$464K322,500
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way APT D Tampa, FL$436K232,648
- 4963 Bayshore Blvd Tampa, FL$610K332,827
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way # A3 Tampa, FL$367K232,354
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way # A8 Tampa, FL$377K232,354
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!