495 Umbria Pl, San Jose, CA 951284 beds, 4 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This luxurious three-story end-unit townhouse is located right next to the fabulous Santana Row and has the following features:
- Three bedrooms + bonus room with Four full-baths (first floor is wheel chair accessible)
- Big Bonus Room can be used as office, playroom, media/game room...etc
- Open, bright corner unit & functional floor plan
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter top and brand new stainless steel appliances
- Front-load Samsung washing machine & dryer inside the townhouse
- New Hardwood floors
- Attached two-car side-by-side garage
- Multi-zone air conditioning & heat
- Plenty of guest parking space and street parking available
- Up to $200 of monthly utilities included (PG&E, water, garbage)
- Minimum 12 month lease
- Security Deposit: One Month Rent + Last month
- No pets
- No smoking
- 3-min walking distance to upscale shopping, dining, movies, and nightlife in Santana Row
- Conveniently located across Westfield ValleyFair Shopping Mall
- Easy access to both I-880/17 and I-280
- Minutes to downtown San Jose, San Jose airport, banks, grocery stores, and hospitals
- Within close proximity to major Silicon Valley employers like Google, Facebook, HP, Intel, Cisco, eBay, Adobe, Oracle, Yahoo! and Netflix
- Next to Santana Park
- Built in 2013
- 267 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $265
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $833
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- This townhouse is equipped with Multi-zone Air-Conditioning
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111370654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 495 Umbria Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!