4950 Fawn Ridge Way, Castle Rock, CO 801046 beds, 3 baths, 3,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
DECEPTIVELY LARGE WITH FULLY FINISHED WALK-OUT BASEMENT, A SEPARATE ENTRANCE, AND 2 SEPARATE DWELLING SPACES!
ACRES OF DESIGNATED OPEN-SPACE BEHIND!
COMMUNITY REC CENTER WITH POOL, FITNESS CENTER, PARKS AND WALKING PATHS EVERYWHERE!
Year Built: 2007
3930 finished square feet
6 Total Bedrooms
3 Total Baths
2 Full Kitchens
2 Living Spaces
2 Laundry Rooms
Finished Walk-Out Basement
3 Car Garage
End Lot, Cul-de-sac
Granite Counter Tops
Pond, Waterfall, Hot tub
2,500sq ft of decking/patio
Open Space & Great Views
Modern Finishes, Appliances
80inch LED TV
Home Automation System
Integrated Media System
Security System & Cameras
This charming and deceptively large ranch home has nearly 4,000 sq feet of fully finished interior space that sits on the very end of a private cul-de-sac with gorgeous views of designated open-space all around.
Step outside your door and into paradise with 2,500 sq feet of Treks upper decking and flagstone patio below, a trickling waterfall, peaceful koi pond, relaxing hot tub, cozy outdoor gas firepit, and cold beer on tap!
The fully finished walk-out basement includes a separate entrance, full kitchen, new hard wood floors, modern appliances, laundry room, and more. Perfect for aging parents/grandparents, college kids, or even a rental!
This home boasts a high-tech automation system to control all it's functions including built-in surround sound, touch screens, and an 80-inch TV
All the extras cannot be listed here. . . you must see to believe!
5min drive to I-25, close to Parker, Lone Tree, Denver Tech Center.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $421,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1821 sqft
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 642 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial, Water
- Community pool, DESIGNATED OPEN SPACE BEHIND, walking trails, parks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0469232
- Zillow Home ID: 82021599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4950 Fawn Ridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% greater than in Castle Rock, and 75.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80104 home values.
- 4968 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$450K645,111
- 4986 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$347K433,930
- 5010 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$332K432,309
- 4987 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$309K42.51,900
- 5034 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$303K332,046
- 5015 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$286K432,493
- 5048 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$317K221,637
- 5041 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$324K332,222
- 5070 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$283K------
- 5059 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$284K42.51,900
- 5104 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$353K32.53,493
- 5115 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$340K432,732
- 5128 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$335K321,915
- 5152 Fawn Ridge Way Castle Rock, CO$396K333,484
Nearby Schools in Castle Rock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292