A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1961
- All time views: 1,807
- HOA Fee: $213/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $27,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Status: Active
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Parking
- Parking Type: s
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Basement: None
- Other Information: Commuter Bus
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Square Feet Source: Estimated
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Age: 21-25 Years
- Parking On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Additional Sales Information: Exceptions-Call List Office
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 20101170221016
- Zillow Home ID: 80821340
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $67-105K.
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bronzeville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72% higher than in Chicago, and 962.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bronzeville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
|Other Units in this Building (39)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4950 S King Dr|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.