4951 Edsal Dr, Cleveland, OH 441243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $120,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 71114022
- Zillow Home ID: 33673454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4951 Edsal Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.4% lower than in Lyndhurst, and 1.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lyndhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44124 home values.
- 4955 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$126K321,870
- 4947 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$101K311,477
- 4939 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$130K321,557
- 4952 S Sedgewick Rd Lyndhurst, OH$114K31.51,200
- 4956 S Sedgewick Rd Cleveland, OH$122K31.51,200
- 4952 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$139K41.51,728
- 4942 S Sedgewick Rd Cleveland, OH$75K31.51,200
- 4956 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$131K311,498
- 4948 Edsal Dr Mayfield Hts, OH$131K321,667
- 4967 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$110K31.51,443
- 4935 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$92K311,372
- 4940 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$128K31.51,502
- 4968 S Sedgewick Rd Lyndhurst, OH$54K31.51,200
- 4968 S Sedgewick Rd Lyndhurst, OH$55K------
- 4938 S Sedgewick Rd Cleveland, OH$96K321,200
- 4968 S Sedgewick Rd Cleveland, OH--31.51,200
- 4968 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$117K321,412
- 4936 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$106K311,150
- 4931 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$155K32.51,628
- 4971 Edsal Dr Cleveland, OH$69K311,414
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.