4953 Mcgill Way, San Diego, CA 921305 beds, 5 baths, 3,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 80 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $463,500
- Price/sqft: $386
- MLS #: 140035433
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,516 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 3043903800
- Zillow Home ID: 16771835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4953 Mcgill Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carmel Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in San Diego, and 34% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carmel Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carmel Valley home values.
- 4967 Mcgill Way San Diego, CA$1.34M554,130
- 12778 Dannan Ct San Diego, CA$1.27M43.53,221
- 4954 Mcgill Way San Diego, CA$1.25M554,130
- 12835 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.27M54.53,516
- 12825 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.21M443,221
- 12756 Dannan Ct San Diego, CA$1.26M43.53,508
- 4916 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.36M65.53,779
- 4978 Mcgill Way San Diego, CA$1.27M54.53,516
- 4924 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.29M543,521
- 12815 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.25M54.53,516
- 4994 Mcgill Way San Diego, CA$1.31M554,130
- 5007 Mcgill Way San Diego, CA$1.26M43.53,221
- 4930 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.15M533,297
- 12755 Dannan Ct San Diego, CA$1.27M54.53,516
- 12848 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.53M554,130
- 4894 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.43M554,130
- 4953 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.37M654,340
- 12777 Dannan Ct San Diego, CA$1.33M554,130
- 4938 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.33M54.53,429
- 5008 Mcgill Way San Diego, CA$1.26M43.53,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!