- Lot: 8,820 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 1,712 all time views
- Last sold: May 2015 for $140,464
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- AIR CONDITION \ Central 1, Appear on Internet \ Yes, Block \ NA, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, CONSTRUCTION \ Full Brick, County \ MADISON, Elementary School \ GOLD SMITH SCHIFFMAN, FIREPLACE \ None, FOYER DESC \ Laminate Floor, GARAGE/CARPORT \ Two Car Garage, HEAT \ Central 1, HEAT \ Electric, High School \ HUNTSVILLE, IDX Include \ Yes, Internet Display Address \ Yes, KITCHEN DESC \ Pantry, KITCHEN DESC \ Vinyl, LIVING ROOM DESC \ 10? + Ceiling, LIVING ROOM DESC \ Carpet, LIVING ROOM DESC \ Ceiling Fan, Lot \ 74, MASTER BR DESC \ Carpet, MASTER BR DESC \ Ceiling Fan, MASTER BR DESC \ Walkin Closet, Middle School \ HAMPTON COVE, Other Rooms1 \ GLABATH, State \ AL, Status \ ACTIVE, STYLE \ Ranch/1 Story, Subdivision \ CARRINGTON, Syndication \ Yes, Type \ Single Family Detached, VOW Allow AVM? \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,303 sqft
- Parcel #: 2301020000002077
- Zillow Home ID: 109309219
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-171K.
Market guideZillow predicts 35763 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Huntsville as a whole. Among 35763 homes, this home is valued 36.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35763, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% less than in Huntsville, and 3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 35763 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Huntsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35763 home values.
- 7003 Rose Grove Cir SE-- beds, 3.5 baths
2,704 sqft, 18,295 sqft lot, built in 2003
Nearby Schools in Huntsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!