- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 2,826 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $2,275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $456
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 823 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Security Service, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Jack and Jill, Bathroom \ Marble, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Cooling \ Multi-Zone, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Ornamental Only, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Units, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Island with Sink, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Electric, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ Hookups Only, Laundry \ Tub / Sink, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Views, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Concrete, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, View \ Panoramic, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,986 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 67926011
- Zillow Home ID: 51075665
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.63-2.7M.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 217% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in San Jose, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|4949 Portmarnoch Ct San Jose, CA||$2.25M||4||5.5||4,569|
|5136 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.35M||4||5.5||4,569|
|5119 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.25M||4||5.5||4,500|
|4957 Formby Ct San Jose, CA||$2.31M||4||5.5||4,569|
|5130 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.32M||4||5.5||4,500|
|4943 Portmarnoch Ct San Jose, CA||$2.24M||4||5.5||4,500|
|5142 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.34M||5||4.5||5,151|
|4951 Formby Ct San Jose, CA||$2.3M||5||5.5||4,986|
|5113 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.35M||4||6.5||4,569|
|5124 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.45M||5||5.5||4,986|
|5118 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.35M||5||5.5||4,986|
|5112 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.27M||4||5.5||4,569|
|4937 Portmarnoch Ct San Jose, CA||$2.28M||4||5.5||4,569|
|4945 Formby Ct San Jose, CA||$2.28M||4||6||4,500|
|5106 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.29M||5||5.5||4,986|
|5107 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.31M||5||5.5||4,986|
|4931 Portmarnoch Ct San Jose, CA||$2.31M||5||5.5||4,986|
|5100 Eastbourne Dr San Jose, CA||$2.25M||4||5.5||4,500|
|4939 Formby Ct San Jose, CA||$2.3M||5||5.5||4,986|
|4925 Portmarnoch Ct San Jose, CA||$2.28M||4||5.5||4,569|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!