A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $173-232K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 3,004
- HOA Fee: $188/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $175,150
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Deed Restrictions
- Fees Required
- Tennis Courts
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Quarterly
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: In County
- Garden Bath
- Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Last Change Type: Pending
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Status: Pending
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Pool: Private
- Property Description: One Story
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Breakfast Bar
- Location: Corner Lot
- Deck Screened
- Covered Enclosure
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Special Sale Provision: Bank Owned
- Front Exposure: West
- Appliances Included: Other
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,018 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 1326190020005000010
- Zillow Home ID: 54027101
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Lutz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.