- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4958 Winona Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631094 beds, 3 baths, 3,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
New & resurfaced sidewalks & porch.
Very quiet neighborhood, convenient to shopping, active neighborhood association.
- Lot: 5,093 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Natural woodwork, cove molding, 14 closets, security systems ea. unit & garage, new ceilings & carpet .
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,086 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 57750002300
- Zillow Home ID: 3013714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4958 Winona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Hampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73% less than in Saint Louis, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hampton home values.
- 4962 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$127K--21,932
- 4954 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$127K11950
- 4964 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$131K--21,932
- 4950 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K11870
- 4949 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$113K32901
- 4968 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$191K31.51,718
- 4953 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,000
- 4945 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K--11,007
- 4946 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--43,468
- 4955 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--11,275
- 5000 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$128K--22,424
- 4959 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$159K221,339
- 4957 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$171K422,250
- 4942 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K11900
- 4953 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$166KStudio--2,250
- 5004 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K312,424
- 4949 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$118K--22,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292