- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 7,954 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $520,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 736 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Cooling System \ Zoned, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Zoned, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Logs, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Fireplace Description \ Glass Doors, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Pool \ None, Direction House Faces \ N, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Lot Description \ None, Energy Features \ Extra Insulation, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Fence \ Full, Garage Description \ Storage, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Garage Description \ Car Entry - Side, Garage Description \ Work Area, Fence \ Cross Fenced, Appliances Remain \ Icemaker, Cooling System \ 3+ Units, Heating System \ 3+ Units, Garage Description \ Shelves, Counter Top Material \ Other, Floors \ Other, House Size \ 5250-5500 SqFt
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,454 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 70375832700065
- Zillow Home ID: 54857020
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $425-745K.
Market guideZillow predicts 74137 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74137 homes, this home is valued 127.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% less than in Tulsa, and 61% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
|4947 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$697K||5||5.5||5,355|
|4977 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$637K||--||3.5||4,648|
|5016 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$490K||--||3.5||4,194|
|5102 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$423K||--||3.5||4,019|
|4932 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$374K||--||2.5||2,897|
|4939 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$810K||--||3||4,720|
|5023 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$609K||5||5.5||4,962|
|5110 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$365K||--||3.5||3,481|
|5008 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$481K||--||4.5||4,035|
|10350 S Braden Ave Tulsa, OK||$387K||--||4||3,191|
|4980 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$405K||--||3.5||3,284|
|5017 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$515K||4||4||4,582|
|5118 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$371K||--||3.5||3,067|
|4925 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$672K||4||4||4,962|
|5009 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$510K||--||3.5||3,988|
|5002 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$525K||--||3.5||4,416|
|10342 S Braden Ave Tulsa, OK||$436K||4||4||4,111|
|4930 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$851K||4||2.5||4,633|
|5126 E 104th Pl Tulsa, OK||$458K||5||4||4,404|
|4920 E 105th St Tulsa, OK||$571K||5||5||5,296|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!