4959 Genoa St, Denver, CO 80249
Sold on 10/29/13: $185,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,844 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $185,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow132
- Elementary SchoolWaller
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size389
- High SchoolMontbello
- Middle SchoolMartin Luther King, Jr.
- Parcel #0015405010000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictDenver 1
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID58682683
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$175,024||$165K – $193K||+$1,973||$94||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,528/mo||$1.4K – $1.6K/mo||+$6||$0.83||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Denver as a whole. Among Gateway - Green Valley Ranch homes, this home is valued 2.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gateway - Green Valley Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 144% higher than in Denver, and 81.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gateway - Green Valley Ranch home values.
Neighborhood for 4959 Genoa Street
- 4955 Genoa St Denver, CO$176K32.51,858
- 4963 Genoa St Denver, CO$191K32.51,524
- 4955 Genoa St Denver, CO$195K33.01,858
- 4951 Genoa St Denver, CO$191K33.0--
- 4951 Genoa St Denver, CO$184K33.01,845
- 4967 Genoa St Denver, CO$186K32.51,857
- 4958 Fundy St Denver, CO$185K32.51,524
- 4964 Fundy St Denver, CO$174K32.51,858
- 4966 Fundy St Denver, CO$189K23.01,524
- 4956 Fundy St Denver, CO$173K42.51,858
- 4968 Fundy St Denver, CO$205K33.01,803
- 4954 Fundy St Denver, CO$179K32.51,858
- 4974 Fundy St Denver, CO$183K33.01,858
- 19764 E 49th Pl Denver, CO$182K32.51,845
- 19744 E 49th Pl Denver, CO$194K22.51,524
- 19784 E 49th Pl Denver, CO$179K32.51,858
- 19724 E 49th Pl Denver, CO$180K32.51,845
- 4980 Fundy St Denver, CO$188K22.51,524
- 19794 E 49th Pl Denver, CO$182K32.51,845
- 4974 Halifax Way Denver, CO$189K22.51,524
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005