4959 S Hoyt St, Littleton, CO 801233 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,646 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $200,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 240 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 472 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,646 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0910315002000
- Zillow Home ID: 13431409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4959 S Hoyt Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Denver, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marston home values.
- 4963 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$260K42.51,883
- 4953 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$246K221,520
- 4964 S Independence Way Denver, CO$213K321,172
- 4954 S Independence Way Littleton, CO$269K321,567
- 4974 S Independence Way Littleton, CO$236K32.51,118
- 4958 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$207K21.51,137
- 4969 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$267K42.52,063
- 4952 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$226K22884
- 4962 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$234K321,996
- 4942 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$255K321,631
- 4973 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$245K321,520
- 4968 S Hoyt St Denver, CO$254K321,664
- 4984 S Independence Way Littleton, CO$216K321,172
- 4895 S Holland St Denver, CO$254K421,945
- 9511 W Dumbarton Pl Littleton, CO$250K32.51,524
- 4932 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$229K22822
- 4975 S Independence Way Littleton, CO$225K211,052
- 9551 W Dumbarton Pl Littleton, CO$225K321,402
- 4894 S Holland St Littleton, CO$218K211,265
- 4972 S Hoyt St Littleton, CO$261K42.52,063
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.