- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,301 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- Mechanical Equipment: Automatic Garage Door Opener
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 33
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2128301769
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-198K.
Neighborhood: Prospect Hill
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.3% lower than in New Haven, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!