- New exterior windows and sliding doors are energy-efficient, with thermo-pane, argon gas, and low-e coatings. Views of surrounding woodlands are the most private available in Sumner Village.
- The entry, Dining Room and Living Room feature solid bamboo floors; cherry built-in buffet cabinet in the Dining Room, with stone-tile counter; cherry built-in bookcases in the Living Room, with stone tile fireplace surround. Recessed lighting with dimmers is ideal for art and energy efficiency. The plan has been opened up for spaciousness and view of parkland, and the 30? balcony has been finished with porcelain tile.
- The kitchen has quartz counters and backsplashes, with rift-cut cherry cabinets, fully accessorized with spice racks, self-closing drawers, etc.. The 36? pantry has 3-layers of fold-out shelves. There is a built-in desk. GE Monogram ovens and cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, and 48? counter-depth Kitchen-Aid refrigerator/freezer. Recessed ceiling and under-cabinet xenon counter lights. Cork floor. Special feature is the Iznik tile and glass mosaic over the sink. Large window with view of woods.
- The track-lit hall and the 3 bedrooms have wool wall-to-wall carpet.
- There are 2 ½ baths. New bathrooms have quartz counters and backsplashes, stone tile floors and tub and shower surrounds, cherry cabinets, and custom lighting. The master bath has radiant heat floors and a WC with bidet attachment. Built-in dressers in the dressing room closets. Second bath has an oversized tub for soaking. Exhaust fans are controlled by timer switches.
- The north wall of the master bedroom has extra insulation for winter comfort, as well as built-in bed reading lighting. Waste sewer pipe from upper apartments has been wrapped with acoustic insulation so you don?t hear flushing from above.
- Carrier HVAC system is new in 2011, featuring high efficiency and set-back thermostat. Aprilaire humidifier and air cleaner.
- The utility room has a laundry sink and stacked washer and dryer
- Built in 1975
- HOA Fee: $1,084
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $357
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0701689960
- Zillow Home ID: 37192011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 20816 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Bethesda as a whole. Among 20816 homes, this home is valued 18.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20816, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% less than in Bethesda, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20816 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethesda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20816 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (38)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 4960 Sentinel Dr|
Nearby Schools in Bethesda
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!