- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4965 Uinta St, Denver, CO 802385 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,287 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- HOA Fee: $40
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- walking distance to restaurants, shopping center, super target, macys, theater.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,287 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111020399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4965 Uinta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stapleton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.5% less than in Denver, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
- Stapleton Bluff Lake$242K32.51,800
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292