- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 180 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,156 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $117,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: EV15057099
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, Heating \ Wall Heater, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, SaleType \ Standard, WaterSource \ Private, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Parking \ Garage, GarageAttached \ Detached, PreviousStatus \ Backup Offer, Rooms \ Living Room, Stories \ One Level, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Fireplace \ None, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Appliances \ Microwave, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Patio \ Covered, Rooms \ Separate Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Rooms \ Study\Office, Fencing \ Chain Link, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Cooling \ Evaporative, Parking \ Driveway - Asphalt, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, LastChangeType \ Back On Market, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Laundry \ Washer Hookup, Utilities \ Natural Gas, DoorFeatures \ Panel Doors, SecurityFeatures \ Security System, Parking \ RV Potential, Parking \ Circular Driveway, Roofing \ Roll, Appliances \ Gas Range, LotFeatures \ Access via Country Road, Roofing \ Flat Roof, SeniorYN \ 0
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,155 sqft
- Parcel #: 519320008
- Zillow Home ID: 18032654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $95-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Riverside Metro home values will increase 12.6% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|49700 W Main St Banning, CA||$268K||6||3||2,092|
|4972 Main Cabazon, CA||$156K||Studio||--||--|
|49760 Main St Cabazon, CA||$346K||8||3||2,836|
|49710 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||--||--||--||--|
|49614 Main St Cabazon, CA||$200K||3||2||1,346|
|49596 Main St Cabazon, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|49560 Main St Cabazon, CA||--||--||--||--|
|49610 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||--||--||--||--|
|49476 Main St Cabazon, CA||$118K||1||1||485|
|49741 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||$377K||5||2||2,400|
|49734 Aloma Dr Cabazon, CA||$342K||4||2||2,400|
|14170 Magnolia St Cabazon, CA||$196K||2||1||1,086|
|49420 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||$151K||2||1||896|
|49800 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|49791 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||$193K||2||1.75||1,152|
|49521 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||$167K||2||--||984|
|49394 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||$290K||4||2||2,167|
|49834 Bonita Ave Cabazon, CA||$165K||3||1||1,073|
|49805 Aloma Dr Cabazon, CA||$199K||2||2||1,344|
|49740 Carmen Ave Cabazon, CA||$215K||3||1.75||1,328|
Nearby Schools in Cabazon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!