497 Broadway APT 102, Providence, RI 029092 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Can easily live up to 3 if needed- features large living/dining area, good size kitchen, one very large bedroom, one medium size bedroom. Larger could easily accommodate king size bed, second bedroom up to a queen. On the first floor with no steps so easy move in!
Within a 5 minute walk to great restaurants- Nick's on Broadway, Loie Fuller's, Julian's, Seven Stars
Fifteen minutes walking to downtown Providence
Other features include:
Wall to wall carpeting (except bathroom and kitchen)
*Central air conditioning/heat
Wired for Cox cable
Tons of closet space
Laundry is located in the building
Building is dog-friendly (maybe cat friendly too, but I've never seen one around!)
Photos upon request. Please email or call (401) 484-0238 for details. Thank you.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Zillow Home ID: 2115758596
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 497 Broadway APT 102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Federal Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% lower than in Providence, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Federal Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 407 Broadway Providence, RI$205K422,816
- 405 Broadway Providence, RI$180K21--
- 410 Broadway Providence, RI$166K11950
- 416 Broadway Providence, RI$426K42.54,348
- 409 Broadway Providence, RI$342K21.53,001
- 401 Broadway Providence, RI$500K64.54,782
- 422 Broadway # 1 Providence, RI$163K11--
- 411 Broadway Providence, RI$340K213,119
- 424L Broadway # 1 Providence, RI$146K311,050
- 89 Courtland St Providence, RI$294K835,217
- 408 Broadway Providence, RI$467K557,915
- 426 Broadway Providence, RI$587K425,138
- 414 Broadway Providence, RI$492K314,493
- Broadway Providence, RI$205K422,816
- 425 Broadway Providence, RI$518K5--7,040
- 420 Broadway Providence, RI$402K323,468
- 88 Courtland St Providence, RI--------
- 422 Broadway Providence, RI$467K114,885
- 424 Broadway UNIT 1 Providence, RI$132K111,080
- 424 Broadway UNIT 2 Providence, RI$134K11850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292