Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $445-510K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $55K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Van Nuys is $66,304.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $13.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Van Nuys is $22,955.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1992
- All time views: 872
- HOA Fee: $402/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $390,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $284
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: Entry
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Fire Place Fuel: Gas
- Master Bedroom
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Pool Descriptions: No Pool
- View: Other View
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Other (N)
- Association Amenities: Other
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- All Bedrooms Up
- Entry Location: steps
- HOAFee Frequency1: Monthly
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- 2 Staircases
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 2263029055
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19982475
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Sherman Oaks
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sherman Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sherman Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4970 Kester Ave|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!