4970 Quincy St, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 53400001000
- Zillow Home ID: 3001764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4970 Quincy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Princeton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% lower than in Saint Louis, and 98.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Princeton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Princeton Heights home values.
- 4966 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$79K--1936
- 4974 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$84K211,224
- 4962 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$79K--1784
- 4978 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$74K--1736
- 4960 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$139K--11,206
- 4980 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$120K--11,050
- 4963 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$86K--1768
- 4961 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$98K--1.51,408
- 4967 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$95K--1720
- 4955 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$88K--1898
- 4958 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$87K11919
- 4969 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$102K311,250
- 4984 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$65K11805
- 4951 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$115K321,201
- 4973 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$112K--22,088
- 4969 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$102K--22,088
- 4973 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$111K321,260
- 4977 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$106K--22,088
- 4965 Quincy St Saint Louis, MO$111K--21,914
- 4949 Blow St Saint Louis, MO$120K221,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.