4971 13th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981087 beds, 4 baths, 3,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $447,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 980 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5141000210
- Zillow Home ID: 48949824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4971 13th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Seattle, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 4961 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$304K21840
- 4955 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$401K52.52,460
- 4975 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$613K743,470
- 4970 12th Ave S Seattle, WA$417K321,790
- 4962 12th Ave S Seattle, WA$358K311,140
- 4974 12th Ave S Seattle, WA$357K311,240
- 4958 12th Ave S Seattle, WA$417K321,960
- 1207 S Shelton St Seattle, WA$451K642,460
- 4952 12th Ave S Seattle, WA$308K31990
- 4968 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$416K422,310
- 4962 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$376K421,580
- 12TH Ave S Seattle, WA--Studio----
- 4919 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$418K322,150
- 4952 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$384K22.251,820
- 4958 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$370K421,500
- 5002 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$350K411,040
- 5006 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$323K32820
- 4920 12th Ave S Seattle, WA$304K31940
- 4915 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$446K532,240
- 5010 13th Ave S Seattle, WA$336K211,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.