- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,754 all time views
- 67 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $182,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 215004846
- Street Sotheby's International Real...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ College / University, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Gas, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Patio, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Stone, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,919 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 545220494
- Zillow Home ID: 34078251
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $142-270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Trouville home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Columbus as a whole. Among Trouville homes, this home is 92.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Trouville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Columbus, and 82.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Trouville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Trouville home values.
|4976 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$173K||2||2||1,248|
|4964 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$150K||3||2||1,282|
|4984 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$174K||3||2||1,350|
|4960 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$153K||2||1.5||1,263|
|4973 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$161K||3||2||1,224|
|4977 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$173K||2||2||1,248|
|4988 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$168K||3||2||1,224|
|4995 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$189K||2||2.5||1,693|
|4996 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$176K||2||2.5||1,500|
|5000 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$168K||3||2||1,224|
|4999 Softwood Ct Westerville, OH||$169K||3||2||1,224|
|5716 Forest Grove Ave Westerville, OH||$156K||3||2||1,224|
|5712 Forest Grove Ave Westerville, OH||$183K||2||3||1,538|
|5704 Forest Grove Ave Westerville, OH||$186K||2||2.5||1,538|
|4969 Village Mdw Westerville, OH||$96K||2||2||1,508|
|5700 Forest Grove Ave Westerville, OH||$183K||2||2.5||1,538|
|4977 Village Mdws Westerville, OH||$112K||2||2.5||1,508|
|4975 Village Mdws Westerville, OH||$115K||3||2.5||1,526|
|4973 Village Mdws Westerville, OH||$112K||3||3||1,508|
|4971 Village Mdws Westerville, OH||$119K||2||3||1,526|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org