- Built in 1975
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 280 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2012 for $350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: MC8591380
- Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ Crown Molding, Amenities \ Drapery Rods, Amenities \ Drapes/Curtains, Amenities \ FP Mantels, Amenities \ FP Screen, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Shades/Blinds, Amenities \ W/W Carpeting, Amenities \ Walk-in Closet(s), Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Table Space, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ Elevator, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA \ Y, HOA Payment Freq \ None, Listing Status \ Pending, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG/NO KO, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ Covered Parking, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Contemporary, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Garden 1-4 Floors
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Parcel #: 0701747804
- Zillow Home ID: 37192383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $525-775K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 20816 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Bethesda as a whole. Among 20816 homes, this home is 9.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20816, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.6% greater than in Bethesda, and 78.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20816 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bethesda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20816 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (23)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4974 Sentinel Dr|
Nearby Schools in Bethesda
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.