4976 Escobedo Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Sold on 6/15/12: $510,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,155 sq ft
- Lot:9,147 sqft
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $510,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow539
- Last Remodel Year1987
- Lot Depth106
- Lot Width85
- Parcel #2167013026
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19942081
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$870,877||$792K – $949K||-$7,054||$276||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,984/mo||$2.4K – $5K/mo||-$100||$1.26||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Woodland Hills home values will rise 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.9% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Woodland Hills homes, this home is valued 32% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 52.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% less than in Los Angeles, and 33.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 4976 Escobedo Drive
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Serrania Avenue Charter for Enriched St... (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Woodland Hills Academy (assigned) 6-8 0.8 mi
- William Howard Taft Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Pacific Lodge Residential Education Cen... None 0.3 mi
- Topanga Mountain School 6-8 0.4 mi
- St. Mel Elementary K-8 0.4 mi
- Woodland Hills Elementary Charter for E... K-5 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005