49793 Becher Dr W, Macomb, MI 480444 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 885 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 31185546
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2120573738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 49793 Becher Drive W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 61.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% lower than in Macomb Township, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48044 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Macomb Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48044 home values.
- # 40$64K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292