4980 Treasure Cay Rd, Tavares, FL 327783 beds, 2 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Carpeting, Ceramic Tile Flooring, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, WD Hookup, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Parcel #: 251925018000004800
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 68072890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4980 Treasure Cay Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32778 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Tavares, and 64.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32778 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tavares.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32778 home values.
- 4960 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$133K321,488
- 5010 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$141K432,102
- 4975 Marsh Harbor Dr Tavares, FL$117K321,282
- 4993 Marsh Harbor Dr Tavares, FL$120K321,248
- 4940 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$132K31.51,710
- 5003 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$132K321,504
- 5015 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$172K32.52,788
- 4935 Marsh Harbor Dr Tavares, FL$134K321,429
- 4965 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$156K321,696
- 4920 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$131K321,504
- 3243 Abaco Dr Tavares, FL$164K321,471
- 3275 Abaco Dr Tavares, FL$117K221,224
- 4913 Marsh Harbor Dr Tavares, FL$136K321,511
- 4943 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$160K322,002
- 3213 Abaco Dr Tavares, FL$161K321,956
- 3293 Abaco Dr Tavares, FL$133K321,434
- 5020 Abaco Dr Tavares, FL$164K321,971
- 4970 Marsh Harbor Dr Tavares, FL$135K321,429
- 4950 Marsh Harbor Dr Tavares, FL$121K321,227
- 4910 Treasure Cay Rd Tavares, FL$134K321,751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.