4985 S 103rd St, Greenfield, WI 532283 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and private bathroom. Second floor loft overlooks family room. Laminate hardwood floors in the kitchen and dining area complement this updated kitchen featuring maple cabinets and rich countertop. Large finished rec-room great for entertaining or family time.
Upgrades include: high-efficiency furnace, 3-dimensional 30-year roof, remodeled bathrooms with Kohler fixtures and faucets, 50 gallon hot water heater, and new light fixtures throughout.
Convenient location close to freeway access, parks, shopping, schools, restaurants and downtown!
This house needs nothing! Great neighbors and move in condition. MUST SEE!
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $218,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Parcel #: 086131044000
- Zillow Home ID: 83846229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4985 S 103rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.3% less than in Greenfield, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 53228 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53228 home values.
- 4949 S 103rd St Greenfield, WI$247K------
- 10324 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$235K321,907
- 10300 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$249K------
- 4986 S 104th St Greenfield, WI$250K------
- 4992 S 104th St Greenfield, WI$247K------
- 4931 S 103rd St Greenfield, WI$256K------
- 4915 S 103rd St Greenfield, WI$258K342,078
- 10260 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$248K------
- 10401 W Pine Ridge Rd Greenfield, WI$251K------
- 4950 S 103rd St Milwaukee, WI$241K------
- 4920 S 103rd St Milwaukee, WI$209K332,211
- W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$226K------
- 10327 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$245K------
- 10303 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$220K32.51,893
- 10399 W Pine Ridge Rd Greenfield, WI$252K------
- 10355 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$231K------
- 10232 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$200K------
- 10275 W Spring Green Rd Greenfield, WI$232K322,060
- 5005 S 104th St Greenfield, WI$252K------
Nearby Schools in Greenfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292