This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,757 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Views: 5,361 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Architectural Style \ Rustic, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Wall Unit(s), Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Kitchen Some Updates, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Foundation \ Crawl Block, Furnished \ UnFurnish, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ Storms Complete, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Owner Pays \ InsHazard, Owner Pays \ Insurance Liablty, Owner Pays \ Insurance Structure, Owner Pays \ Property Taxes, Pets \ W/Approval, Porch \ Glass Enclosed Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Tenant Pays \ Cable, Tenant Pays \ Carpet Cleaning, Tenant Pays \ Insurance Liability, Tenant Pays \ Insurance Renters, Tenant Pays \ Lawncare, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Trash Pick Up, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 868 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 41-02-33-032-051.000-026
- Zillow Home ID: 85442213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-142K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46143 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Greenwood as a whole. Among 46143 homes, this home is valued 51.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Greenwood, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46143 home values.
|483 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$77K||2||1||1,016|
|501 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$75K||3||1||968|
|275 Polk St Greenwood, IN||$65K||1||1||468|
|500 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$95K||4||1.5||2,044|
|500 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$88K||4||2||2|
|480 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$80K||2||1||1,232|
|520 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$77K||3||1||984|
|531 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$76K||3||1.5||960|
|502 Forest Ave Greenwood, IN||$73K||2||1||924|
|542 Forest Ave Greenwood, IN||$130K||4||3||2,674|
|561 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$77K||3||1||1,036|
|452 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$77K||3||1||1,192|
|503 E Pearl St Greenwood, IN||$89K||4||1||1,536|
|485 E Pearl St Greenwood, IN||$84K||4||1||1,524|
|562 Forest Ave Greenwood, IN||$85K||3||1||1,280|
|540 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$106K||1||1||1,700|
|581 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$77K||3||1||1,051|
|475 E Pearl St Greenwood, IN||$83K||3||1.5||1,344|
|503 Forest Ave Greenwood, IN||$90K||2||1||1,752|
|446 E Main St Greenwood, IN||$74K||2||1||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Greenwood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!