499 Huntley Rd, Crystal Lake, IL 600144 beds, 3 baths, 2,835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1441 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces, 1438 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,835 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1801451005
- Zillow Home ID: 83383424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 499 Huntley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% higher than in Crystal Lake, and 977.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crystal Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 493 Huntley Rd Crystal Lake, IL$345K----3,197
- 494 Sunset Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$282K----2,699
- 461 Huntley Rd Crystal Lake, IL$285K322,539
- 480 Sunset Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$332K434,940
- 464 Sunset Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$388K----2,723
- 7101 Huntley Rd Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 7107 Huntley Rd Crystal Lake, IL$130K----1,230
- 455 Huntley Rd Crystal Lake, IL$263K431,892
- 8640 Chicago Ave Village Of Lakewood, IL$290K----3,258
- Huntley Rd Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 454 Sunset Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$384K----3,154
- 8650 Chicago Ave Village Of Lakewood, IL$85K2--861
- 493 Sunset Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$261K----2,749
- 1170 Lakeview Ave Crystal Lake, IL$269K53.13,800
- 475 Sunset Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$335K432,601
- Chicago Ave Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 6916 Huntley Rd Crystal Lake, IL$265K----3,440
- 0 Cottage Dr Crystal Lake, IL--Studio----
- 450 Sunset Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$192K----1,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.