- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 258 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,608 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: N10022744
- View Virtual Tour
- 652 sqft basement
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Adult 55 \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Security System, REO \ No, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Interior Feature \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Handicap Accessible \ Yes, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Area Amenities \ Public Rec Facilities, Lot Description \ Wooded, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Cooling System \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Area Num \ Cheshire, Mill Rate \ 30.2500, Neighborhood \ Cheshire (104), Interior Feature \ Dehumidifier, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Listing Type Description \ N\A, Home Warranty \ No, Horse Property \ No, Radon Mit Sys Air \ No, Radon Mit Sys Water \ No, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Handicap Features \ Other, Lot Description \ Some Wetlands, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale, Flood Elevation Certificate \ Unknown
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,957 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:62 B:7 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 60018195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $188-364K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is 0.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 14.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
|505 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$368K||3||2.5||2,106|
|493 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$215K||3||2||1,305|
|481 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$243K||3||3||1,305|
|475 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$215K||3||2||1,305|
|Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||--||--||--||--|
|345 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$410K||4||2.5||2,484|
|Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$228K||3||2||1,305|
|469 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$228K||3||2||1,305|
|315 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$401K||3||2.5||2,908|
|335 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$396K||4||2.5||2,480|
|325 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$365K||4||2||2,604|
|355 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$403K||4||2.5||2,488|
|290 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$368K||3||3||2,184|
|265 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$386K||4||2.5||2,240|
|280 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$447K||4||2.5||3,138|
|270 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$400K||4||2.5||2,598|
|300 Sorghum Ridge Rd Cheshire, CT||$382K||4||2.5||2,190|
|463 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$265K||3||2||1,473|
|517 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$206K||4||1||1,254|
|457 Mountain Rd Cheshire, CT||$217K||3||2||1,305|
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!