4990 Pond Ridge Dr, Riverview, FL 335783 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Welcome home to Valhalla, Riverview's Premier Town Home Community. We are offering a premium corner home for sale that buyers will fall in love with!
This end unit townhome features 1790 square feet of living space, with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, and 2 car garage. Located in a gated pool community overlooking the conservation, this home offers a large kitchen with ample counter space, tile flooring, wood cabinets, and all appliances included. And there?s more! The Vaulted ceilings, updated lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and screened tile porch provide an elegant touch to this wonderfully maintained townhome.
The home is conveniently located minutes from major highways, malls, schools, restaurants, & shopping in the area, and also offers easy access to downtown Tampa. You must see this home for yourself! Contact your SI Real Estate team today to schedule a showing with one our committed agents.
Offering a different class of service by our staff, fluent in English, French, German, Czech, and Arabic, SI Real Estate provides expertise in home purchasing, listing representation, investor representation, relocation, and property management for our USA and worldwide clientele. Blending comprehensive insight into the Tampa Bay area with international perspectives for clients around the globe, we like to think that SI Real Estate is ?Global Real Estate in Every Way!" We?d be honored to assist you in meeting your real estate goals.
For superior customer service, call a SI Real Estate professional at (813) 631-5144 any time. Email YourHome@SIRealEstateInvestments.com. Visit our website to view more Tampa Bay properties: www.SIRealEstateInvestments.com.
Visit our blog: www.SouthTampaRealEstate.blogspot.com.
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SIRealEstate, Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/company/si-real-estate-investments, and Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/SIRealEstateInv.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111336010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4990 Pond Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% lower than in Riverview, and 216.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33511 home values.
- 4844 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$134K32.51,644
- 4846 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$135K32.51,644
- 4842 Pond Ridge Dr # 0 Riverview, FL$124K32.51,644
- 4842 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$133K32.51,644
- 4848 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$136K32.51,644
- 4840 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$136K32.51,644
- 4850 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$137K32.51,644
- 4838 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$131K32.51,790
- 4852 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$139K331,790
- 4834 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$131K32.51,790
- 4856 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$132K331,790
- 4832 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$137K32.51,644
- 4845 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$122K331,644
- 4843 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$135K32.51,644
- 4847 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$138K32.51,790
- 4841 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$134K32.51,644
- 4839 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$135K32.51,644
- 4858 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$132K32.51,644
- 4851 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$138K32.51,790
- 4830 Pond Ridge Dr Riverview, FL$137K32.51,644
Nearby Schools in Riverview
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292