4996 Rivercrest Dr, Harrison, OH 450303 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This home has many upgraded features: screen porch, large living room (16' x 24'), laminate floors throughout except bathrooms which are tiled, roll in shower for handicap access, wider doors to accommodate wheel chairs, extra windows, brick enclosed, larger than average storage shed
3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large living room 24'x16', dining room 11'x12', kitchen 12'x12', laminate flooring, finished drywall ceilings and walls, brick enclosure, central air, gas furnace, dishwasher, carport (awning), screen porch, large storage shed, and many handicap accessible features such as ramp, wider doors, laminate flooring, roll in shower, handicap bars. Ramp can be removed in not required.
situated in Riverview Crossing community on cul de sac with driveway and wonderful view
asking $45,000 but will consider all offers
This property is part of an estate which must be liquidated as soon as possible. We 're willing to be creative in helping you own this property. Don't be afraid to ask.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Zillow Home ID: 2115065908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4996 Rivercrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% greater than in Harrison, and 36.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45030 home values.
- 10704 Valley View Ct Harrison, OH$97K321,919
- 10720 Hillcrest Ct Harrison, OH$91K32--
- Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$65K----441
- 5046 Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$58K------
- 5131 Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$150K41.51,816
- 5010 Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$66K21656
- Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH--------
- 5008 Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$60K11912
- 4933 Shoreline Rd Harrison, OH$91K42--
- 5006 Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$67K11624
- 10619 Riverwalk Cv Harrison, OH$97K322,000
- 4905 Shoreline Rd Harrison, OH$66K32--
- Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$84K11668
- 4885 Rivercrest Dr Harrison, OH$47K42--
- 5138 Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$56K11808
- Lawrenceburg Rd Harrison, OH$69K------
- 10805 Bond Rd Harrison, OH--------
Nearby Schools in Harrison
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Bright Elementary K-4 2.5 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292