4N580 Pheasant Run Dr, Saint Charles, IL 601757 beds, 6.5 baths, 7,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
I LISTED, STAGED AND SOLD THIS LUXURY PROPERTY IN ST. CHARLES IN 36 DAYS FOR 1,198,000. LIST PRICE WAS 1,298,000. CLOSED FOR THE HIGHEST SALES PRICE IN ST. CHARLES IN NEARLY TWO YEARS AS OF JULY 4TH, 2011!! THE AVERAGE MARKET TIME FOR SOLD LUXURY PROPERTIES IN ST.CHARLES IS 351 DAYS, ACTIVE 458 DAYS AND UNDER CONTRACT 947 DAYS! PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING LISTING OR PURCHASING LUXURY PROPERTY AND WANT RESULTS!!
List Agent: ANN ADAMS offers this
Exquisite Havlicek built English Manor which overlooks private wooded & serene nature preserve & features impeccable luxury on three finished levels. Main floor master suite/spa with jacuzzi tub, separate shower, built in cabinets double sinks and private exterior access to a darling screened porch with incredible backyard views. Gourmet Kitchen with fabulous cherry millwork, granite, commercial SS appliances including Subzero, Meile, remote controlled skylights & charming stone fireplace. Great rm has stunning two story stone fireplace & cathdral beam ceiling. In-law suite/second office has own private entry with living room, huge private bedroom and full bath.
Library/Office/Den features coffered ceiling, fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases, wainscotting.
Deep Pour finished walk-out basement with radiant heated floors and several rooms. The Florida rm has built-in resistance pool, full bath, skylights and exterior access. Media/Theatre room includes surround sound system, all components, special lighting and exterior access to 4 car radiant heated garage. Game/Recreation rm w/masonry fireplace, wet bar & wine fridge & exterior access to brickpaver terrace & backyard/nature preserve. Also, there is an additional large bedroom with full bath.
Home also features large bedroom sizes all with walk-in closets, custom plantation shutters & adjoining bathrooms with built in vanities with granite tops. The superior upgrades and millwork in this house is amazing: coffered ceilings, triple crown & crown also on second floor, built in bookshelves, wainscotting, flawless red oak floors and 4 fireplaces, 9 ft plus ceilings on first, second floors and deep pour walk-out basement. Central-Vac/Security System/Sound System/Intercom System/Invisible fence System/radiant heat w/2 zones.
The house is elegant, charming and in pristine condition~Property will appeal to the most discriminating buyers! It's all in the details and every detail is here! PRISTINE CONDITION!! GORGEOUS!!
This property is S O L D. SOLD in 36 days!!
I LISTED, STAGED AND SOLD LUXURY PROPERTY IN ST. CHARLES IN 36 DAYS FOR 1,198,000. LIST PRICE WAS 1,298,000. CLOSED FOR THE HIGHEST SALES PRICE IN ST. CHARLES IN NEARLY TWO YEARS!! THE AVERAGE MARKET TIME FOR SOLD LUXURY PROPERTIES IN ST.CHARLES IS 351 DAYS, ACTIVE 458 DAYS AND UNDER CONTRACT 947 DAYS!
- Lot: 2.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1,198,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Florida room w/Indoor resistance pool & full bath, central vac, security system, radiant heated flrs
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0919176005
- Zillow Home ID: 4656621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4N580 Pheasant Run Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60175, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% lower than in Kane, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60175 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60175 home values.
- 4N550 Pheasant Run Dr St Charles, IL$960K------
- 4N650 Pheasant Run Dr Saint Charles, IL$671K443,284
- 4N510 Pheasant Run Dr St Charles, IL$941K555,115
- 38W565 Forest Glen Ct Saint Charles, IL$1.29M------
- 38W545 Forest Glen Ct St Charles, IL$963K------
- 38W595 Forest Glen Ct St Charles, IL$1.21M44.54,724
- 4N579 Pheasant Run Dr St Charles, IL$466K------
- 4N547 Pheasant Run Dr Saint Charles, IL$541K333,000
- 4N609 Pheasant Run Dr Saint Charles, IL$568K------
- 38W645 Forest Glen Ct St Charles, IL$944K------
- 38W615 Forest Glen Ct St Charles, IL$1.29M------
- 4N477 Pheasant Run Dr St Charles, IL$498K------
- 38W525 Forest Glen Ct Saint Charles, IL$951K------
- 4N637 Pheasant Run Dr Saint Charles, IL$571K------
- 38W665 Forest Glen Ct Saint Charles, IL$1.03M------
- 4N431 Pheasant Run Dr Saint Charles, IL$521K------
- 38W674 Forest Glen Ct Saint Charles, IL$1.33M53.5--
- 4N410 Pheasant Run Dr Saint Charles, IL$509K443,869
- 4N844 Burr Rd Saint Charles, IL$995K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.